March 3, 2007

THE NEW STORRS FAMILY


I can't believe I'm a dad. I'm glad that we took this picture about 15 min. after Titus was born, because I was pretty much a wreck. Even before he was born I wept like a baby, I was so proud of Danielle and there was nothing I could do to help her, she just had to fight through the pain and she was terrific at it (just so you other mom's can be jealous - she only pushed for 40 min. and she would have been done sooner, but Dr. Kindred wasn't on the scene yet - No offense to you Dr.)
When Titus was born I couldn't contain my emotion - I was so thankful to God for this little blessing, he was a long time coming, but he was well worth the wait
Finally - you got to admit for just coming out of the womb he looks like a pretty happy baby
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Titus looks like a stud there
    from smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Titus looks so incredibly cute!!!
    ~Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Danielle, Greg and Titus; you are a most precious family! Good job!!
    Hugs and Love,
    Great-Uncle Ken
    and
    Great-Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greg-

    I'm totally with you. It's such a blessing to have a little baby, but as a guy you're totally helpless to help in the hospital room. But you did it! Congrats Dad!

    Pheaney

    ReplyDelete

Labels